Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hey,

It's been a while since I'm written anything. 
There have been times where I thought, if I
sat down, maybe I could feel a little more 
free from all of these thoughts.


Oh, how that is statement is so true. My husband 
and I live out in a rural community. After all the rain
early this summer, insects and pests have tripled. 
We ended up getting a flea infestation. It took 
two full weeks to bomb, spray, clean, bleach, 
bomb, spray, clean, bleach our house to normal. 
During those two weeks me and the kids stayed
at my mother in-laws. She is always open to anything 
that helps out her grandkids. Ember was so eat
up with the bites, I almost took her to the doctor.
After multiple oatmeal baths, she felt 100 percent.
My postpartum depression is hitting me early with 
this third pregnancy. I am not saying that I feel like
I want to hurt my children or myself. Nor do I 
regret getting deciding to have another baby.
It's God's choice, and gift to us. I love all my babies.
I've had two miscarriages. One between 
Ember and Jake, then another before this pregnancy.
As far as we know it's going to be a healthy baby.
The doctors office has changed my appointment 
twice on me now. During this month I have to keep
reminding myself two things: 
ONE


and TWO


Ember and Jake have been such a positive
influence during this past month. And 
gotta give my husband such a great praise
for sticking by my side. Through the boxes
of kleenex and sobbing over absolutely 
nothing at all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment