Tuesday, March 12, 2013

dear mom who feels like she wants to quit.

Yesterday I didn't really do anything - I was having a rough day. I wanted to throw in the towel. Today I'm finally picking myself up and doing laundry and some of the dishes that have been sitting there awhile, along with bleaching the bathroom. I feel like I could find maggets in a spot or two because I have not been focusing my attention on what needed to be done. Today while taking a break from Laundry I started going through my pins on Pinterest and found a link to Finding Joy blog.
dear mom who feels like she wants to quit.
I needed to read that today. Or should have read it yesterday. I blame the weather. It rained yesterday from midnight til 3 p.m. and I wasn't able to sleep with the kiddos taking different naps. Today is bright and shining. Looking forward to a more POSITIVE mind set.


No comments:

Post a Comment