Saturday, February 22, 2014

Painting


Hey Y'all! I can't wait for Spring and Summer to arrive! So many projects, 
but none will come if I don't start picking up on business. I plan on bringing back my 
CUSTOM PAINTINGS set of 3 - 8"x10", 16x20, and 24x36 other sizes
will be to request. Here is a recent painting that I touched up. I am a perfectionist. 


"If you don't love your work who else will?"

That's how I feel about all the designs I do. Yes, I always see my imperfections, it's the love and passion that keep me moving forward and trying to better myself. 

I've done several Illustrations. I would love Love LOVE to do more. 
Oh, how I am loving my WACOM tablet.


 In about two months (Hoping I'll be healed) I am going to try to start offering painting Parties! If anything a Ladies Craft Party! I want this to be a FUN experience and enjoy some great laughs with other women that want to relax and learn something new. I'm so excited and hope that this will put my foot in the door to the community. 

I'm already getting asked the question: "When do you have time?"
The way I see it: When don't I have time? 

     I've been waiting my whole life to pick up on this sort of event. I used to be too young or not know the right people. It's time for change! I can't wait to get started! Plus, I have met some amazing people I can't wait to work with and hope that this is what God has directed me to do.

PHOTOGRAPHY? It's been slow, but I hope it picks up. I also hope to get a REAL website soon. HERE is the link to what I have so far!

I'd love to hear feedback! 

For now back to laying down and praying that my little bundle will arrive safely soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment