Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Preterm?


Hey Y'all,

It looks like we may be having Cameron earlier than expected...


Last week I came in to the hospital because of cramping. I was dehydrated and received two liters of fluid. The contractions stopped during the second bag. Sadly as soon as I really had to go to the bathroom I had a sharp pain. Turned out my contractions got worse. 

I was put on med every six hours to try to prevent the preterm labor. Sadly, I had to up it on Thursday to every 4 hours. 

During checkup, yesterday, I have dilated to 1 to 1.5 cm. Needless to say my Midwife was not too thrilled. I had a shot to help develop his lungs yesterday and another one today. 

I'm praying he can wait a few more weeks. I'm also trying to continue with my Etsy amongst it all... I was not prepared for any complications. 


                                                                                Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment