Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sale and Working on New




Hey Y'all, I hope you all are having a wonderful week! 
I am currently having a sale through Etsy through Saturday for ALL! Cards and Bookmarks. 


Last week my son got his first Haircut. Oh, let me tell you... 
He is even more of a heart breaker now. He did great, not one tear! 
Than again, my husband cheated and gave him a sucker. 


I promised my daughter that we would have a mini photo-shoot for Valentines Day. 


The only thing she needed to do to earn the shoot was to pick up the living room.
It was great seeing the living room clean for a whole hour! The mini shoot wore me out to the point I couldn't stand it. Well... Come find out I went into preterm labor. Now taking medicine that isn't helping much. Needless to say. I am on bed rest. While on bedrest, I am still editing and working on more products for the shop. Truth be told: we are not ready for baby Cameron to arrive just yet. We also didn't plan for me to have a baby doctor visit once a week. (the OB is 40 miles in one direction)

Back to the photoshoot, I did snag some great shots that I want to use later. 
Such as this one of Mister Jake climbing on me. I am planning on using it in a catalog of all my photography session and graphic design product prices to take up and hopefully put in a couple of businesses in town. Even creating one for the iPad to take with me during sessions or meetings.


Before I work on the catalog, I am working on creating more samples to add.



Don't you love it when art leads you? I had it in my head that I was going to do a Save the Date and Wedding invitation set using an illustration with peonies. After I got done with my illustration shown above, I decided to add it to a wood texture I shot last year. I may have gotten carried away. The design went into a completely different direction than I had originally imagined it. I'm not complaining. I enjoyed making this and hope you do too! I can't wait to finish the wedding set. It will be fantastic. This save the date would feature an engagement photo printed on 5x7 flat at WHCC.


Thank you for all your support! 


No comments:

Post a Comment