Friday, January 17, 2014

Couponing?

My daughter found scissors...
Hey Y'all,

One of the MANY goals of 2014 is to start saving money! We are about to be a five person household. What better way than to start using coupons! Tuesday, my husband (pretending that he was not sick - horrible cold) took a trip to Kroger where we were able to stock up on food and used their coupons saving a total of $55 in groceries. That may not be a lot - for us it was an awesome start!

Now we are thinking of ways to boost it up a notch. I have compiled a list of people I have started following on Twitter and their personal blogs/websites.

1. Grocery Coupons - Website is found HERE or HERE!

2. Mandi Welbaum who is a community manager for Moms.com. HERE is her website.Don't you love talking with REAL women? It is very encouraging to know that I'm not reading a robot! ;)

3. A Mitten Full by Tatanisha  - Website HERE!
I am not regularly on Twitter like I am on Facebook. *cough* However I like to get on Tatanisha's twitter page to see what she has posted for the day or so. Why not learn from someone that can help you?!

4. Mom Does Reviews by Pamela Maynard. Her Website is found HERE!
I just love sweepstakes. Goal is to win one in the next five years! ;)

5. Capri's Coupons - Website is found HERE!
Another gal that updates twitter a lot! (I need to be more active - I know)

6. Generations of Savin - Website is found  HERE!

7. Frugal Coupon Living by Ashley Recio Nuzzo - Website is found HERE!
What do I love the most? List of FREE Kindle books! <3 nbsp="" p="">
8. About a Mom - Website is found HERE!
Not just coupons, but also other things that I find "Pin" worthy - such as recipes. You can never have too many recipes.

9. Alea Milham - Website is found HERE!
Did I mention she homeschools? My brain is going to be heating up for several days.


Did I mention I have hours worth of "homework" figuring out how to start couponing? It will be worth it! Even if we are continuing to save $50 a month.




No comments:

Post a Comment