Monday, January 20, 2014

OWL LOVE



                 Hey Y'all,

                        Hope your weekend went better than mine. I ended it with making a lovely
               Owl illustration to cheer my soul. Valentines is creeping up faster than planned.
               I'll be almost 36 weeks when it arrives. My belly has consumed me. Right now,
               I am down with bronchitis, house is a wreck and my insides are wanting to nest.
               Needless to say, I am a train wreck. I have learned a new "comfortable" process
               to my illustrations that help with my creativity and also make time to spend time
               with my amazing family. I draw my outline in Adobe Illustrator then save as a PNG
               Open in Adobe Photoshop to paint/color. Right now I am fanning over several
               watercolor brushes I found HERE. They are so easy to use and look amazing.


                                                                           HERE!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment