Sunday, August 11, 2013

Get to know yourself.


   Truth be told... I still have trouble talking about myself. Even to myself.

Other than my Dannie Ann Photography, Pinterest, and Facebook I find
myself looking up more toys or clothes for my children or furniture for
their bedroom rather than things for myself. I am pathetic. The reason
I say this is because I find myself buying clearance items for the kids
instead of a new pair of shoes or more clothes for myself.

So... I made a list of six things I love!

  
1. Couture Fashion. I personally drool over dresses that I would and 
could not wear personally. I guess it is because I was a barbie Girl 
growing up. After I buy a WACOM board, I plan to use it to sketch
dresses on illustrator. Who knows? Maybe there are other teens that 
are obsessed with fashion as much as I was when I was a teen. 

2. Did you know I was a nerd? geek? dork? Who cares? 
I personally find Dr. Who one of the most entertaining shows that
I've watched recently. I can also enjoy it while the kids are awake!
There isn't swearing or bloody violent scenes. It can be creepy, 
but have you been to Wal-Mart recently? I can be accounted for.
After Jake I think I gave a few people nightmares with sleep deprivation. 
You know watch or never heard of Dr. Who? Shame on you! 
Not really... But it is a great show on BBC. I even have my 
husband hooked. :P 

3. I love snakes. Reptiles. Since I do not plan on ever owning
one, I do enjoy the beautiful jewelry that was inspired from
other snake lovers. I hint often to my husband that if he ever
has the urge to buy me jewelry there are many ideas on Pinterest.

4. You're never too old for a Christmas List! Mine just happens
to all be in one place: Photojojo! That's right I said it... I love
everything that photojojo has to offer and more. 

5. Sewing. I love the idea of sewing. Believe me I do! However,
I am no expert and am still learning how to. One day I will master
the tension and not always start screaming at the wall when it 
messes up. Thank goodness for fellow crafters and bloggers.
If I'm not editing photos, working on paintings or trying 
to put the kids to sleep for the night. I try to read Tips and more.
Oh, one day...

6. I confess I am addicted to Fonts. My computer will explode
one day for having too many fonts. You know you're an addict 
when you use font names in sentences. Especially when talking
with your spouse. I guess I'm lucky he's going for Graphic Design as well. ;) 
For more proof of my font addiction visit my Font board on Pinterest.

There you go six random crazy things that I enjoy.

Feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment