Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hey Y'all, 

I really wanted to share something more personal.

I am going to work on learning how to use my tripod. 
 Than again Jake almost knocked it over
a couple of times. Thankfully I have quick reflexes
when I need them. Last night on my Facebook 
feed, I saw a lot of selfies! Looking through my
albums, I haven't taken a picture of myself in over 
5 months. Right now, I am almost 9 weeks along.
This is going to get interesting finding maternity
clothes that fit a big belly. Not from being heavy.
My belly just gets HUGE! 
At 38 weeks with Jake - I think everyone was 
convinced I was going to have twins. I had a hard
time finding shirts that would cover my belly.


Ember was trying to get Jake in the picture with 
mommy. After the camera flashed she was excited.

So I pulled up my Photobooth on my MacBook.

Ember learned really fast how to push the big red 
button that captured more photos.


It was so much more entertaining to add the filters.


I have decided that I am going to focus
more on myself,  for a couple months. 

Starting with less advertising my 
Dannie Ann Photography. 

I am also going to try to get a pedicure.

Oh the joys of mommy-hood and
 ingrown toenails. 

Maybe take up sewing? More reason
to go to JoAnn's ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment