Wednesday, August 7, 2013

RUN!

Hey Y'all, 

I've been on a vacation/trip to NorthWest Arkansas. 


Both of my babies are sick. It started out allergies during our trip
to Arkansas. Now Ember has a sinus infection and Jake has
RSV with a sinus infection. I'm trying to keep a head on my 
shoulders, though I think my almost 8 month old is going to kick
it off as I am trying to suck all the snot out of his nose. 

I quickly realized how many times I did not take my camera. 
SHAME ON ME! 

SO HERE IS A LIST:
1. WELCOME HUGS
2. SELFIES
3. DINNER TOGETHER
4. WITH SIBLINGS
5. WITH PARENTS
6. WITH GRANDPARENTS
7. ZOO
8. STROLLER
9. SOUVENIRS
10. THE OOPS (we have many)
11. AWESOME BUILDINGS
12. EMBER PLAYING
13. SELFIE WITH HUSBAND
14. THINGS THAT AMUSED US
15. GOODBYE HUGS

This list could go on a long time but sadly it is depressing
for me to think of all the moments that should have been
captured. After the 13 - 14 hour trip back home, I had
to wake up after a few hour nap to get ready for an
ultrasound. A week after I miscarried, I got pregnant!

So here is the little bundle:




The tiny "blob" on the left. God has given us another 
blessing to enjoy. We are excited and a bit crazy. 
I am roughly 8 weeks along. The due date: 
MARCH 17, 2014 

We are going to have holiday babies!

During the trip I didn't have any morning sickness! 
After getting back, that is a different story.

I didn't realize how much dust this house collected. 
I know, one hundred year old home, it's OLD! 
I don't think I'll get this house spotless for another
few weeks. Oh well, it will keep me busy.

For now, RUN! 


Reason: SNOT! >< 




No comments:

Post a Comment