Friday, December 27, 2013

Mermaid Toddler Room

     Hey Y'all, 

I have a small... Pinterest addiction.
For a while, I've been collecting the most random boards. It's time I put ideas together.

      This is IF we did Ember's bedroom in a toddler Little Girls Room with Mermaid Inspiration.


Coral Print - $20 The Main inspiration for colors through the room. |  Toddler Desk - $89.99 to use as a vanity, as for the mirror - going to add great grandma's mirror. | Toddler Chair - $49.99 | Rug on Zulily - $35 | Lamps (pair) - $128.99 Painting the ocean blue for knockoff inspiration. | Toddler Bed - $129 | Night Stand - $49.99 Paint coral same with any vintage dressers we find at the local flea markets using this inspiration. Last decorate small touches like the book ends (We love books!) and picture frames painted in all different colors from the inspirational board. I love this whimsical watercolor Jellyfish painting.

After I finished this board, my daughter informed me that she wanted a Cinderella themed bedroom... Then proceeded to wiggle her fingers and say, "BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO!"


No comments:

Post a Comment